Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2029 Cup   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
One thing we know is there will be a new Cup winner this year. I'm rooting for the underdog, West Des Moines. They've split games today, looking for a victory in the deciding game three. Their run is amazing. Since there has there been human ownership of teams, they've only made it past the group stage one time before. That was about a decade ago and they lost in that first elimination round. Go WDM!
Razzle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Way to show in the Cup League III.2

Good Luck in the finals Davenport!
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I think it's quite remarkable that the Cup finalists not only play in the same league, but play in the same division (III.2 East) - and are separated in the standings by just one win and 6 runs of differential! Should be a close series!
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It has to be another conspiracy theory
especially with the Cubs in 1st
Razzle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This could be in the Venting Thread...

Seriously, my middle infield just went down to injury in the game before the Cup Finals and will be out for the series!!

Oh boy!! Let's see how good of a manager I have.... HAHAHAHAHA
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The Law of Broken Bat Injuries: Players will get injured at the worst possible times and positions. If you have a good backup for a player that player will not get injured, if you have no backup or a terrible backup then he will get injured when you really want to/need to win. Alternately, if you are either way up or behind in the standings you will have few injuries, while the team needing to win a few more games will have an injury in the last couple of weeks of the season (or in this case just before the cup finals).

This is why you never skip the sacrifice to the RNG.
Ace

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Good Luck to Jetsrock48 and to "Crippled" Razzle in the Cup Finals today.

I'd kill for the injured SS/2B/CF you have injured Razzle.

Updated Monday, November 14 2016 @ 7:13:11 am PST
Razzle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So.. I win the first game of the cup but in the process lose to injury the very heart and soul of my team...

MVP Haynes

Good Luck Davenport!!
Razzle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hats off to Davenport as they have evened the series with a GREAT comeback in game 2. Down 7-0 going into the bottom of the 5th, Davenport pulled out a 9-8 victory with a 2-run double in the bottom of the 9th!!

Great Series so far with two 1-run games.

Good luck in game 3!!
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats Razzle!

Our division was well represented this year!

Previous Page | Show All |