Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2029 Season   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Quick, let's end the season right now. We would escape being relegated by being one run better in RD.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Another 15 POT thrown on the scrap heap this week. He's perhaps a little behind but...cut material? At 21? I wouldn't have thought so.

I think this season has had more high pot releases than any of the four I've been here.
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
been playing .500 ball after my terrible start. not good for my staying alive chances though.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Long time without posting, as I've been travelling a lot :)

So far, according to plan, entering final 2 loops we are leading the division by 2 games and looking to promote back to IV. Still have 3 series to play against 2nd place team. These will be clutch, it's been a very close season so far.
We are playing 3 14 potential rookies so that they are better prepared for IV players next season. Our pitching is absolutely fantastic with 3.61 team ERA and fully compensates for small lack of hitting abilities. I'm just hoping it won't be 3rd straight year when Merrill catches a 30 day injury for the final month, it cost us demotion last year...
Go Phoenixes!
GrizzlyDan

Atlanta Braves
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm running away with my division, but I'm not sure I'm ready to be promoted to V. I have some guys in their prime, but I have serious gaps when it comes to defense and depth. I have quite a few "bridge" guys that are keeping seats warm for the youth movement that will hit like a ton of bricks in two seasons. I have at least one longtime Elder Statesman that will probably decline to the point I will be forced to retire and Enshrine him. And I have pitching issues and the draft has not been kind in that department. There will be a good bit of turnover between now and next season, but I am looking forward to exploring the V.3. Any ideas on my prospects up there?
JamesD

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
"I think the game is rigged against me" - buff
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Park throws an amazing 86 pitch shutout with only 18 balls. Both are the fewest I've seen in a long time. He couldn't have picked a better time to do it as we're facing the team we're fighting to stave off relegation.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Dinos with a big series against the Bison tomorrow, Unfortunately Dawson is out (again). Looking at one of Barker, Zappa, or Rosado to take his place. Leaning towards Barker, but they've all had miserable seasons to date.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Speaking of miserable seasons Ernie Lawson has sucked all year, yet has come into some form of late (13/45, 4XBH, 10RBI). Sure enough, now out with a 9-game injury.
Mesh77

Palo Alto Invaders
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
West Haven had a good run through ID games but haven't won since, 31 straight losses. Looks like the new owner dumped everyone decent after a week on the site.

They've lost by scores of 2-36, 2-30, 0-32 and 3-45 among their many drubbings. And this is league 6.

Previous Page | Show All |