Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Roid overload   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
[ID #109961]

2nd week in a row Carson popped all 5 pitching stats. Anyone else having a player(s) blowing up this year?
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Pitchers can do that if given enough innings, though it isn't sustainable for long. He is getting close to full development in a couple of categories, so that was likely the last week all 5 will pop. His development curve should start to flatten out a little more now that he is at max 11 skills from max SI for his potential.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I am hoping his performance will translate to the stats now
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
2nd week in a row Carson popped all 5 pitching stats. Anyone else having a player(s) blowing up this year?

I've only seen that from athletes from the Russian Federation!

Steve
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball

I've only seen that from athletes from the Russian Federation!

An extremely bad and tasteless joke. Actually, an offensive one, as I personally know a couple of athletes that are forced to miss the Olympics now because of that bull*beep* story. I demand an apology.

Updated Saturday, July 30 2016 @ 3:19:24 pm PDT
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
...Well, if its any consolation I thought it was funny Steve.

@Yuri

He wasn't trying to offend you, he's just commenting on current events. Also, no offense meant here, I don't think the IOC would have reacted so rashly and banned every single Russian track runner if there wasn't some merit to that story. Honestly, I think they may have overstepped their bounds by banning every track and field athlete, but I'm not in the IOC and don't have full access to the investigation, so I am in no position to point fingers at the IOC or the athletes.

Updated Saturday, July 30 2016 @ 7:35:48 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Well, the shoe just happens to be on the Russians right now. Americans have had plenty of steroids users -- Lance Armstrong, Marion Jones, 90's baseball etc.

Was suppose to be a joke...sorry if it offended you.

Not sure this is really bull*beep*...my experience is that there are usually a lot more steriods users than admit it. Unfortunately, most of the people tagged as abusers are guilty and probably a lot that don't get caught.

Steve
Jwrose

Parma Dodgers
V.10

Broken Bat Baseball
Just remember,Barry Bonds was clean. Everyone's head grows in their 30's 😉

Previous Page | Show All |