Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Again...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Huck_McCoy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think I'm to blame on this.
I wanted a team in the west and was prepared to lose all to do it. It was a personal choice.
So I put the team on wavers, can't say fairer than that. Team done, players get the benefits of free agency. New team in west now.
Perhaps rules were bent I dont know but it was something I needed to do. Again its personal.
Hope that clears things up. If any questions PM thanks.
dmcc1

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Perhaps it would be a good idea to find out if you were bending the rules or not before you do something.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
No. Not your team. Most of the guys you dropped were very old or fairly mediocre. There is another team that recently dropped all its good players, picked up POT 10s and 11s to replace them, so it could drop ALL its good players. Drafted a great POT 14 pitcher in round #1 and promptly dumped him on the wavier wire. That is what I was referring too.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
@Rock: it was his old team. Just look at owner nicknames.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I see. Yeah, that's the wrong thing to do. The team isn't done. Another owner will take them over, and now it will be in shambles. That was a very poor choice.

Switching to a different team is in no way made easier by destroying the old team. It just messes up the game for everyone, taints the waiver wire, screws up the entire league dynamic, and is against the rules of the game.

"it was something I needed to do. Again its personal."
Its not personal... You destroyed a team that you decided to stop using. It wasn't your choice to make at that point. And messing up the game for everyone else was really bad. I'm not sure why you felt you "needed" to destroy the team before abandoning it...

Updated Friday, July 1 2016 @ 4:20:04 pm PDT
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just found out a fact! csmass the former GM of the team PURPOSLY messed up the team with old players then at the end of last season he finally abandoned the team then I took over
HoHoTDoG

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
> So I put the team on wavers, can't say fairer than that. Team done, players get the benefits of free agency. New team in west now.
Perhaps rules were bent I dont know but it was something I needed to do. Again its personal.

putting ur players on the waivers isnt fair to do considering now the next owner has to deal with ur garbage team because "its personal"

claiming its personal over a game is dumb, maybe you need to take a step back and atone what you have done since it is against the rules
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@Above yes... that is correct I totally agree with you
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
cmass never made a single transaction. You happened to pick up a team that has just never had a competent GM stick around to turn them into something good. Its a golden opportunity to have a real impact.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Man, I lose power in my house for 24 hours (due to the incompetence of a housemate forgetting to put her name on the account for the power bill after she said she would) and another team gets wrecked. :(

Previous Page | Show All |