Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Season Updates   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Looks like tomorrow morning. Bring it on, getting an itchy trigger finger!
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Actually it looks like "Refresh Manager Pool" is item #13 on the future event list. So I guess they haven't been updated yet...
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Not a complaint, just a quick remark that end of season processing seems to be halted at a rather unconvenient point:
1. The first waiver date is due to be processed, but training update #0 isn't done yet, meaning we have to make a decision on claiming older players while their age regression is still unclear.
2. At least in my case, all the lineups and pitcher selections are gone at the moment. I suppose the old settings will come back before spring training starts (otherwise people currently on vacation might be in for a bad surprise in spring training). I'm not sure if setting them new at this point can mess anything up.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah. It's adding a bit of a wrinkle to the claims...
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Makes it challenging trying to figure out what they might be after the update. Kinda fun.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Training update 0 is happening right now. So there will be a little time to make adjustments before the first round of waivers.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I wouldn't worry about the lineups. I think they'll return. I clicked the update button just to see and the only players listed are my reserves.

Updated Tuesday, June 28 2016 @ 8:14:31 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Not entirely sure...as always I want to check each step to make sure it works correctly. We had issues in the past were some of the off-season processing doesn't complete.

Steve
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve, is the draft going to open tonight, or tomorrow evening? It says processing halt as the next step after computing player salaries which it is doing right now. Just curious since the second step after the processing halt is "Refresh Draft".

Updated Tuesday, June 28 2016 @ 10:42:13 pm PDT
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
Keep up the good work Steve. Thumbs up so far!
I do not mind any delays at all. So long as all data and players are correct.

Previous Page | Show All |