Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2027 Draft #2   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
@Spoon - I've been quite lucky in that I've drafted two 13 pots, but that is what my lists have looked like this season, really poor. The two picks I've made this season were no-brainers because there was no competition, all the other options were very average at best.

Well done to the guys getting 15 pot players!
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
LOL. Ok, its official. Two POT 12s for me, and I just advised a POT 11. I'd say my draft track record speaks for itself ;) I also have several seasons worth of evidence in my draft history, LOL.
xLee227

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Went high school and was promptly presented with four "very good" options to agonize over...ended up going with the most well-rounded player. Pretty pleased with how that turned out, especially after my 11pt first rounder LOL =_=
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@Spoon, yeah he could turn into a very good DH, unfortunately I already have plenty of those, so he'll be trying to make someone else's roster with his 10 potential. Really need a couple more infield prospects, especially SS. Right now I have no backup plans for if some of my hitters don't pan out, and Pierce is turning out to be a black hole on offense unless he improves significantly.

@Rock, well you are finally doing better than me in the draft, a 12 and a 10 here in Raleigh. Not getting any love from the waiver wire either, so it's looking to be a LONG season in Raleigh.

Updated Friday, April 22 2016 @ 3:20:00 pm PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes... Very sad that two POT 12s is better... But I'm pretty sure my second pick is going to end up going to the same place as yours... He is worse then the guy I dropped to draft him :(

Updated Friday, April 22 2016 @ 3:54:19 pm PDT
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Went Latin America and pick a decent looking pitcher. Meh. Might hold on to him, but he will likely be one of the first to go if/when I need to clear roster space.
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Picked up an OF that I think I can use in the distant future.
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
My draft list this time produced no positions of need that i really wanted (1B 3B P) So I went BPA again.

Not a great pick, but seeing as what others have posted here, it isn't that bad. Can turn out to be a decent OF w/ killer range and speed to steal bases

http://brokenbat.org/player/129816
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/129961

Typically i don't prefer the high speed guys, but he was my only very good potential, and the 14 potential should give him enough room to get competent in some offensive ratings.
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Tried college and, to my surprise, got mostly pitchers. The two NP were obviously useless, too. Great, I was looking for a pitcher, anyway, especially a more advanced one.
Alas... Not a single very good, two of the four good ones had control issues, the two others were wasting a lot of their probably meager potential on stamina. Had to take one of those for lack of better options. Catch and release: http://brokenbat.org/player/129785

Previous Page | Show All |