Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2027 Season   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Well,finished in 3rd with 100 wins,3games out of first. That includes losing 8 of my last 11! Would have taken 1st and promoted if not for the end of the season swoon.
Huaraches25

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
OOOOOHH YEAH! Dunwoody loses 3-2 and Trojans advance!
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
1000th post in discussions forum!

and lions in the d4 championship. Hoping I win this one vs round rock. My pitching looks better than his
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Here we go, a set with Durham, hopefully I can take this one. Would be a nice setup for the big one next season.
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My team won the VI.24 League Western Division on tiebreakers, tied with Goodyear Falcons at 104 wins

While I celebrate the divisional victory, I regret that such a worthy opponent with 104 wins did not get promoted and have playoffs. I salute the Goodyear Falcons on a great battle that they put forward in contesting the fight for the VI.24 League Western Division! I wish the best for the Goodyear Falcons in the future!
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I in my second season made a second place team had good waivers and made a awful minors to a great minors with two of the top ten rated minor leaguers.
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Going to have to get younger. It will really hurt the Catfish short term, but I have to cut ties with longtime Catfish Gene Sullivan. The Catfish organization would like to thank him for his accomplishments and contributions while with the Catfish and wish him nothing but the best.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm making those decisions as soon as the aging happens. Too many unknowns with regards to who will decline and in what skills. Possible cuts tomorrow include: Hubbard, Cardona, Kent, Reyna, and Russell Krause on the major league roster. Likely no more than 3 will be cut, and likely no more than 2 minor league players will be cut. While the minor league players will not decline, I want to look at the market before deciding whether there is a possibility for upgrades in the minors.
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The one positive about not finding replacements for my cuts last off season is I have 4 rosters spots I can fill this off season before I need to make a choice. I have a couple that may get too many declining skills, but I shouldn't have to cut anyone for salary reasons either.

However, with the aging of a prospect to 25, I now have three pitchers in my minors that I don't have a use for in the majors because they aren't good enough, and don't look like they will be (well the guy that is now 25 might).
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The way aging works now, I'm reticent to cut guys until I see how much they drop.

Previous Page | Show All |