Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> recommended AAA demotion   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
gadzooks

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a 24 year old pitcher, Yamaguchi, who was recommended for Major League promotion earlier this season and pitched most of the year. However, this week he is once again being recommended for AAA. Has anyone else seen this (or did the algorithm change)? Maybe the game wants me to send him to Winter Ball?

Updated Friday, April 8 2016 @ 6:58:23 am PDT
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Never heard of that before.

At 13 POT, he only can gain up to 4 more SI. I'd personally leave him in the majors.
Spoonerific

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
He's an interesting case study since he's ping-ponged between the majors and minors so much [~200 innings prior to this season]. Maybe a majority of the points left will be learned from training rather than experience but previously it was more likely to gain the most points possible from just experience. All this is hypothetical of course.
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Same thing happened to me.

I checked my minors for any promotions this morning and one of my players was recommended to drop from A ball to Rookie. And just like your guy, his stats from A are changed to Rookie (you pitcher doesn't show any ML service time).

'Tis the curse of One-Eyed Steve, yar!!!
Spoonerific

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

'Tis the curse of One-Eyed Steve, yar!!!

I take it back I had a guy that was recommended for the majors this season that is now recommended for AAA again.

Monocular improved perception may be at work.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I think Steve tweaked something in the recommendation engine. A few of us had guys flip-flop on use last Sunday.

Previous Page | Show All |