Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2026 World Classic   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Canada getting past DR a nice little bit of revenge after last season's final.

@ Yuri84
I got a chuckle when I scouted the Netherlands roster. Must be quite the clubhouse. :) The names are all clustered in positions too. 3 of the 4 De Lints are P. 2 of the 3 Van Houtens are SS.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Wow...USA is 11-0 so far. Maybe unstoppable?

Netherlands is giving Canada a fight!

Steve
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Canada beginning to assert themselves, and US vs. Mexico getting more interesting.

I'm pretty impressed the US staff would select Jacobson for the team. I think he's a great choice - definitely some higher profile guys that an algorithm might have fallen for.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Sorry, I asked this last season and forget the answer. Is there a way to check which of your players are in the WC all at once?

Little side note. The purple star only shows up on the League version of the stats page. Or at least it doesn't show up on the minor league stats page.

I recently released a minor leaguer, and it was only after his release I realized he had been on his national team the past 3 seasons. (I didn't have any reason to look at his league stats).
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Funny the North American trio all made it to the semis.

The question is will Canada actually cause the US to struggle? Or vice versa even... neither team has barely broken a sweat yet in this Classic.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Canada - USA in the finals. Canada going for it's first World Classic title, USA for it's 3rd!

Steve
jaycarter

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
shane boyd is currently enjoying the 11.75 run support he gets each game.. USA!
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Great first game... US takes the lead early only for Canada to make a late-inning come back with a pair in the bottom of the 8th... but could not seize victory as the US answers with 2 runs of their own in the top of the final inning.

I hope the whole series is back-and-forth.
Mig2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
USA goes 15-1 and wins the classic by holding off Canada's late rally. Duran is the player of the game with another dominating outing. Madison Bumgarner should take some notes. :)

Updated Thursday, January 28 2016 @ 4:06:52 pm PST
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Okay, T-Rod. Do that for the next 160 regular season games and we good.

Previous Page | Show All |