Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> one walk shy of Mr Perfecto   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ianheath653

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I had the same thing happen right before the all-star break:

http://brokenbat.org/game/726708

Armando Rosas (32) 9 IP 0 H 1 BB 4 K 95 P

One walk in the top of the seventh.
ianheath653

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Dang it!

http://brokenbat.org/game/805107

Different pitcher, this time with one single allowed with two outs in the bottom of the fifth. Other than that, no other hits, no walks, no hit batters, no errors in nine innings.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Wow...he's an impressive pitcher. Proving that you don't have to throw hard (velocity = 10) to win ball games.

BTW, I like the nickname (Scott "The Fox" Feller). Seems very appropriate for this player.

Steve

Updated Wednesday, December 5 2012 @ 9:54:27 am PST
nobodyjones

Seattle Rickey
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/game/769730
AmUnRA

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Cesar "Mr Perfecto" Huerta 9IP 12K 94PC

nice and congratulations!
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
arrghhh Zapata was 3 walks away from a perfect game! I never knew it'd be him to give Bay City it's first no-hitter game

although it was the cup, I played an exceptionally better opponent.

Anyways good last game Berlin, y'all really tried to avoid the sweep. ; )
AmUnRA

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
it was my first lost series this season but there is always someone who is the perfect counterattack to your(my) team.

it will be thrilling final in the first cup stage - 3 teams withing a 1 game differential.
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
yeah, it's gonna go down to who can win those easy games.......South San Elijo and Applewood City are the easiest teams in the group.

Central Wingrove is so so and then there's you, me and then bot magic right now.

looking at the opponents it looks like.....I will have the easiest way out and if you and mr. bot magic draw the series and I win at least three.......based on RD, will decide the auto bid into what I call, "The Dance" lol

Either way it's more then like if the bot team is ahead of you or me, 3 teams go to the dance. if you and me are ahead of the bot, it's more then likely us two making it to the dance.

Exciting!!!!! : P
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
argh Villa made bay city's offense and defense work.........we were able then to blow winston then too

now that villa is our, lions have to just stick tough and hope that the team can rally without him

crap i lost and is back in the releation table
ianheath653

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
One walk shy of a perfect game . . . again.

A different pitcher this time, but this sort of thing seems to happen strangely often with this team.

Had another no-hitter a couple of games before that, too.

Previous Page | Show All |