Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> You Thought They're Studs, But They're Duds   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
yep
http://brokenbat.org/player/92632

One last shot this season to improve his sub .200 batting average. (home grown talent and 6 seasons with the club).
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Caesar Alomar
Great hype when signed with us when he was 17, now five years later he is stuck in AA with not signs of progression. His developing is so slow, that I think to kick him out.

Kurt Snow
Has the skill to be one of the best players of our team, but he is just one more. Only had a good season two years ago, batting more than .300; the injuries had limited him so he hasn't completed a full season in his career.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Kurt Snow has a career .370 OBP with a big of power and speed. Decent defense...

Okay, maybe not an MVP candidate, but a pretty good player overall.

Steve
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, but being a left batter he could has more chance to be better than a right batter with the same skills.
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Callum Davis

His skills say superstar batter. His track record doesn't.

I also feel like Greg Goodwin should be a lot better. Maybe not a dud, but definitely not the stud I thought he was when I drafted him.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Certainly not a total dud (good fielding and decent ISO), but I expected a quite a bit better than a .270 OBP from Dan last season.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Not that he's necessarily a dud...but with the ceiling Julian Garza has had, he's been incredibly underwhelming.
biggestillinifan

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm being far too harsh but Max Walker hasn't lived up to my expectations. He certainly is not a dud but rather average.
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Howard Potter looked very promising when I drafted him, and defensively he's been great, but his bat though... ugh.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Let Potter play and he'll be fine. Just need to play him full time if you have a spot for him.

Previous Page | Show All |