Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Cheating?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
So Team X as had a new GM for exactly 25 days, and today they are releasing all of their good young players. Let me guess, the game prevents you from releasing star player for the first 25 days that you own a team? Its a shame to see a DIV II team dismantled for parts :(
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not so sure that is the case, maybe just someone who doesn't entirely know what they are doing. And it's not like you'd get any benefit from taking on a second team and releasing all the good players or prospects because of the waiver system. Maybe there's something we're not seeing, like the team is in bad financial condition and he is bailing on non-essential players to get back into the black. I just don't think that it is the case with this team that the owner is trying to sabotage it.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
It's possible. That's why I put the question mark. But how to you accidently drop a guy like this? Great stats, 16 POT, and a 200K price tag... What possible legitimate reason would someone have to drop a player like that? Or how about this 15 POT 21 year old pitcher?

It seems more likely to me that some newbie was trying to cheat and didn't realize how hard it would be to get these player past waivers. Either that or he is pulling a Bilbo. Which is just as bad.

Updated Monday, September 28 2015 @ 8:34:51 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
If you suspect cheating, please don't post the team on the forum, but rather PM me and I will deal with it.

Thank you,

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |