Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Roster Space   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I have all 50 roster spaces full and I want to sign some players. Who should I release from the roster?
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Pierce.

;)
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
P Cesaer Pinto, a 26 year old with only 74 skill index is pretty poor plus he is not a high potential guy.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Raul Ramirez and/or Jack Esposito. Not sure what your plans are for them this year, but they are both garbage. A crappy expensive reliever and a really bad righthanded hitter who can't hit lefties any more...
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I would say Uribe or Roman on offense or Johnny Johnson from your staff.

And not to argue with garf but I think Esposito didn't see many lefties last season with you so I think that's an incredibly small sample size to make that conclusion. I think he did most of what you wanted from him last season. Roman on the other hand is a pot 14 that won't reach his potential, even if you give him most of the 1b at bats this year. However, I think Uribe or Johnson or both would be my choice.

Good luck with your layoffs!

Updated Sunday, August 30 2015 @ 7:20:36 pm PDT
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm surprised that none of you mentioned Leonardo Salazar. He's 26 with only a 63 SI.

@Garf, I'm using Ramirez as a spot starter. Esposito did do a good job for my team last and hoping he'll have another good season.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I would release Dong Sun Chin.

He's slow and at 22, it looks unlikely he'll develop into anything good. I used to have a similar guy on my roster (also Korean, and also called Dong Sun :D ), just slightly younger and less skilled, and he gained less than 10 SI points in 3 seasons. He's currently at a different team but he's still lazy.
http://brokenbat.org/player/108963
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I sometimes wonder if those Asian players who don't get better suffer from translation issues...
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
song from your major pitching staff.in the minors I would cut morales,case,koudo,enriquez,townsend,abe.i know the minor cuts may seem high,but 2 of them are gonna be 25 next and will still be projects at that point and 2 are atrocious in the field.thats my 2 cents,your major line-up looks pretty solid overall

Previous Page | Show All |