Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
What would you rename?

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
One question I have, since this is a recent change. If someone didn't use their pick during week 0, is it still available in week 1? It probably should be if it isn't.

Personally the part I misread was the part that says "Sept 4", but I don't think you can do much about major operator malfunctions like that.

Updated Friday, August 28 2015 @ 10:26:54 am PDT
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Maybe change whichever event corresponds to the draft to something like "Draft Update"?

Updated Friday, August 28 2015 @ 10:51:36 am PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
The problem is round #1 has always been and is an exception...I'll see what I can do though.

Steve
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Since training update #1 isn't until next Friday, my assumption is that you still can hold the round 1 pick til next Thursday, that said there is absolutely no advantage to waiting as it just means everyone else is getting first crack at the brand new draft pool.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
If it's more trouble than just changing the name of the event, maybe we can figure something else out. I just figured Draft Update would be a more clear entry to point people to when they ask about the draft schedule to avoid this sort of confusion.

Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@Newtman - I think Steve is saying it doesn't work this way. My thought in letting people keep it from 0 to update 1 was more about the fact that some folks might not stick around as much between seasons, and I'd hate for them to lose their first draft pick just because they didn't log in while there weren't any games playing.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Would it be possible to produce a draft schedule during the season flip and have it appear on each player's Draft page? Something like this:

Round #1 - Aug. 23rd

Round #2 - Sept. 4th

Round #3 - Sept. 11th

Round #4 - Sept. 18th

etc.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think that is what Steve was saying, and also considering there is nothing on the Events page as Haselrig said that would suggest that the picks got reset last night I think if someone missed logging this week they should still be able to use the pick they got on Monday.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Generally, you can get another draft pick after every training/economic update (on Fridays). The exception is the last update before the flip, which we block until after the flip and the new draft pools are created.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |