Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Expectations?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Erkuza

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What your expectation for your team this year?

I expect to win at least a 100 games and win the championship and move up.
ianheath653

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'll go with a Bull Durham-type answer and say I expect my team to be competitive. Last season had 92 league wins and a third place division finish somehow, so I'd definitely like to move up in the standings.
Minnie MiƱoso

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just picked up Joe Jackson off the wire. I now expect to make it to the top league in record time and have my Shoeless Joe led Pirates challenge the Sarasota Cowboys for the top spot in BB. Or maybe not.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
That's pretty cool...let's hope he doesn't get involved with gamblers though!

Steve
airicc8

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm new to the site/game, but I love all of this! Great work creating everything and keeping it up to date.

I'm expecting to get to know my team a bit and try to find some good young players to build around!
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
well keep it up! Get them 16 or 17 yr olds, they'll be beast someday ;)

anyways I started the game not very long ago (like 4 or 5 months) but I think I got most of the game covered. When I promoted last season, I thought that this would be a dismal year. Then Ft. Lauderdale goes bot/renewed and then I said "this is my chance!" So then seeing all the bots and a newbie, bought some playrs b4 season started and now *hopefully* on my way to D2........where I hope it'll be more competitive/up to earth. I never thought Division 3 was this easy. Also developing some pitchers up in the minors. And getting a lot of sick rooks. :)

Everything going good in East Dogwood.

Anyways my goal is to promote to Division 2 then start a good rebuild there.

Also have a question, is Ayala (my 3d basean/Fielder) in the running for my leagues MVP Award?
Erkuza

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My expectations have been met.
ianheath653

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I cleared the 100 win bar, too, and moved up in the standings... 101 wins, second place, and somehow still five games back. Better than finishing third with 92 wins like last season, though.

Previous Page | Show All |