Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Draft #8 2023   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/112759

13 potential this late is nice, but I doubt I will keep him long enough to have a chance. Most likely I'll cut him at end of season.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, I got a 23 yo Chinese pitcher that is 12 POT. Will cut him, but don't know when.
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
This guy, like quite a few, looks better in the description. I'll probably keep him a year or 2 to see how he develops. If he progresses slowly, I'll cut him.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Dinos have added Chet Sims. Sims is notable as he is the first player drafted by the team to be considered a middle infield prospect.

Sims is considered a plus defender who brings a bit of contact and pop from the left hand side of the plate.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
And while a bit of a slow training update, it felt like half my position prospects advanced a level. Could have 5 rookies in my line-up next league game.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Tiger, I agree with you. After I drafted two really good pitchers, all I saw was above average players and average or just low POT players. Oh, well, not complaining, just observing as well.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
... and Raleigh's tremendous draft year continues. Although Carraro will be cut next Friday he is not a bad pull, just not good enough to keep in the Raleigh system. 12 potential with major league fastball and curveball, but lack of control.

As with Seca, not a huge update skill wise, however with 6 players moving up levels including "Ducky" Lee my major league roster is just getting too crowded. There will be some very good players cut from the Raleigh roster this off-season because they just can't get the needed playing time.
Toon Squad

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/112834
Falcons add Ernesto Sanchez. Heck of a pitcher.
DoDo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Need to stop drafting College. Not getting good players.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Ortega likely to be a platoon 1B/DH option, but he'll stick in the roster for a while (mostly due to cutting too many others before the end of season!) have had a moderately successful draft season, huge improvement on last year. All swings and roundabouts!

Previous Page | Show All |