Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Draft #7 2023   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Toon Squad

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I drafted a 11 pot plus defender, but I don't have room for any position players lower than 12 pot in my minor leagues.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
grab: I've found that anyone under 12 pot seems useless to me. Even 12 potential without really low fielding ratings and speed or stamina depending on if it's a picher or a hitter is fairly useless. You can find plenty of 12 and above prospects on waivers and in free agency.
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@Seca

Were the Booth brothers separated at birth or from a divorce? One grew up in Texas and the other in Kansas. ;)

Updated Friday, July 31 2015 @ 1:49:08 pm PDT
DoDo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Got a nice 13 POT lefty hitting OF. Too bad he won't be a decent hitter.
mcrmoe

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Gah, so close to loving my pick. Awesome name, check. Scouting report, check. Interesting traits (bats left, throws right), check. Awesome name, double check.

However the noodle arm and 13 pot are a buzz kill.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
@ Slug.

Poppa Booth works for Kiewit. Was transferred from Dallas to Lenexa shortly after Pat was born. Plans to take an early retirement package when Pat gets his big league call-up.

;)
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
@Seca
I have the Webb cousins in my organization. Cliff is my major league starting catcher and Justin is training in AAA to be a catcher as well. They grew up a few hundred miles apart. One in Florida and one in Alabama.
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/112392

a 14 potential switch hitter who is currently a small ss. While his arm is a bit weak personally, i think i'll probably finish off the SS before perhaps attempting to move him over a spot. Everything else is pretty good.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Very poor draft today. Got a 11 pot player with very good hitting, but poor fielding.
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Scraping the bottom of the pools again.
Tried High School, found one "good" position player with prohibitive scouting report and four "above average" pitchers. Picked the one with the best breaking ball, although the last thing I needed was another lefty reliever. Well, the very last thing I needed was a 9-potential lefty reliever... At least his useless trip up from New Jersey wasn't long.

Previous Page | Show All |