Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> New format to League Game...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah...it looks a little crowded. I will play with the formatting a bit. I think it's all the information we want to display though.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Just as an FYI, the pitchers seem to be reversed in the league scores section.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Also when games are in progress, like now, pitchers for next day are the same as today.
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Probably should format the box scores for the day just progressed to be after the teams, with (W-, L-, and S-) and have it list format there. You currently have it listing the winning pitcher under the away team and the losing pitcher under the home team regardless.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Almost perfect now Steve, last thing to correct is that all saves are assigned to Theo Bauer, a 51 year old retired player ;)

I really like this update, makes the league page look more real :)
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah...that should be fixed going forward.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve, it looks pretty good on Firefox, but the indenting is a little messed up on IE(11). I don't see anything obvious in the html but IE can be funky. Maybe need to reset the margin to 0?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah...I've noticed on IE the indenting isn't right. It's okay on Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Thanks Microsoft!

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
IE is always like that. I usually have to do something like

Code:
if (msie > 0 || !!navigator.userAgent.match(/Trident.*rv:11./))

Updated Saturday, August 1 2015 @ 6:41:17 am PDT
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Very small detail here that should probably wait until everything else is taken care of. The abbreviation for save looks slightly out of place alongside WP and LP. Personally, I think S would be sufficient, but SV would work too (although 2 capitals could indicate 2 words). So I guess if you change it, make it an S. Unless you're OK with SV. I don't know. This seems like such a long post for such a fine detail...

Previous Page | Show All |