Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> End of the season discussion.   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Minnie MiƱoso

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Finished 63-97, a terrible team, but I let go of several older players with big salaries. My team is almost all youngsters now. The puzzling thing is that I'm still losing money. Finished with 27 mil and still seem to be losing significant coin weekly. This coming season I should have all the players I want and a full roster and it will be fun seeing some develop into stars and culling the busts.
clodhopper

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My Dragons finished 95-65 tied for first in our division. Because the other team had a greater RD they went into the playoffs. It was thrilling right up to the end.

I think injuries and a weak rotation kept us out of the playoffs. We seem to be losing money even after cutting a number of high priced but under-performing players. I have a couple players to cut, and I need to revamp the minors.

Can't wait till we can start adding new players. :)
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
curse you...i tried to start this already...oh well...here's what i said in the other thread

Season done...let's hear it...

4th place...no unexpected...but 86 wins...best season since i took over...and a disastrous finish with winning only 3 of last 14...so could of easily been a better season even still...

my 2 top pitchers are young...so the future is looking bright i think...

lost 500k since reboot...not a huge reason to panic considering i started with 35m...but obviously you can't sustain a team losing money permanently...

against other teams with high fan mood...i would sell out my 20k seating...but against lower teams...get about 15-16k...so...maybe next season it's time to go to 25k seats...maybe not...would the extra income i make against the better teams out due the money i would lose from the extra maintenance costs...i don't know...
AmUnRA

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My seasons final was thrilling before last night i was 4 GB but won all 4 games against league leader and took over with way better RD :-)

Financially, season was perfect until May 2009 with an attendance of 32-45k in league and 50k sellouts in the cup. But with the start of june attendance droped to 19-32k and i lost in the cup. Top attendance since May was 35k in game #160 (season final).

@steve did you change the attendance formular? or does people still in the cup get more attandance in the league?
AmUnRA

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
oh, I forgot the 3 best teams in our league had 87-73. (2x west (incl. me)/1x east)
gladziu

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
HEllo guys.
I'm new here. Just start to play.
When new season will start?
How i can modify my team?
I mean transfers, realesa etc.

Thanks in advance.
Jacek
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
There are two days left of playoffs, then the off-season processing will begin. That's only a few days in real time.

You can start today by drafting a minor league player. Starting next season, we'll have unlimited free agency, so you can add players that way in a few days.

Steve
jjipson

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So exactly what day will the new season start?
John Foster

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
on the event page :

Advance to Next Season Mon Sep 3rd @ 2:00 am PST

I'm a newbie too, but i think that we must wait until Monday :P
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, the next season official begins next Monday.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |