Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats to the Final4
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Buffmckagan I'm not sure you can jinx me when I'm the underdog. The semi-finals is a rematch of last year's final. Birmingham is on fire this year. I'm very excited to see what will happen. Hope my team can pull off the upset.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Good to know I didn't jinx you! Sorry, Birmingham.
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You guys have to check out the series between my team and Birmingham. Each game was insane! Very close.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
It's been done! Congrats, McGriff.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Cubs win
Cubs win
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Congratulations Mt Vernon on a second straight cup win. To do it once takes a good club and a bit of luck to get through the cup format, to do it twice (and in a row) takes some kind of magic never before seen!

And a great accomplishment to Ft Lauderdale as well. A run to remember!
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It's been a fun ride these past two seasons and I'm very excited to be the first team to win back to back cups. The team started off really well in the cup going 19-0 but losing the 20th game. League play has not gone as well this year but I'm hopeful for next season. So many close games during this cup run especially with Birmingham. Getting a good rivalry there. Thanks to everyone who sent there congratulations.
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Buffmckagan how did you know I was the first to win back to back cups. Is there a page that lists past cup winners? I can't find any information of past cups other than randomly finding cup trophies in a team's trophy case.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Bad news McGriff
Augusta Trojans won back to back in 2005-2006
Las Vegas Aces have also won the Cup twice, being the inaugural champ in 2001, then again in 2017 as the Dragons

Would be nice to have tab showing year by year champ and runner up, instead of year by year on cup page

Previous Page | Show All |