Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Has anyone player hit 60 home runs?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Erkuza

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The most I've ever seen a player hit was 57 in another league not my own.

For most wins I think I remember seeing some one with 27 wins one season.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I will look up some of these all time numbers in the DB and post them. Eventually, maybe well have a all-time records page where everyone can access them.

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I will look up some of these all time numbers in the DB and post them. Eventually, maybe well have a all-time records page where everyone can access them.

Steve
clodhopper

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
An all time records page would be awesome Steve! Along those lines, a team records page would be cool too :)
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
an all time record page WOULD be awesome...

i think it'd be great to have all the records that stand in the real world get posted as the records in this game...and then we'll see how our numbers and players stack up to the real world...and slowly...if at all...replace the real world records with our own...
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I will add the all-time records page idea to the to do list. A few other big items are in front of it though.

For now...

HR King - Rafael Cuellar - 58 HRs in 2003

Most Wins - Baron Maxwell - 32 Wins in 2004

Steve
Erkuza

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow his career really went down hill after winning all those games.

I can't wait for it steve.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
That was before the pitcher fatigue was put in and if you notice, he pitched out of the bullpen in 132 games for 466 innings. Overall, his numbers (except for the wins and innings) weren't that exceptional.

Steve
Minnie MiƱoso

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A records page is a good idea, but I would put an * after every record before stamina was implemented and always refer to that period as "the steroid era". :-P

Previous Page | Show All |