Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2023 Draft Survey   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I have 5 out of 10 drafts this year still on my roster. 3 pitchers, one 15 pot and two 12 pots. 2 position players that I feel could turn into valuable players. I think it was a successful year drafting.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I kept 6 of 10, so all in all a good season. No 15s and only one 14 though with the rest being 12s or 13s, so no new potential superstars.
mytton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Very poor year. Just three outfielders, a 14 and two 13s, all with flawed numbers or scouting. No decent pitchers at all, despite that being my main area of need.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
After a very poor start through the first few weeks, I got on a roll and collected three 13s that will likely be role players down the road. A late pull of a 15 potential pitcher in week 7 takes this draft class from mediocre to great.
jonny6

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This was my worst season yet I don't think I got a player over 12 pot but I think I made up for it by picking up some good players off waivers; you can't win em all though and looking back in retrospect the players I got in my first season are making it to the bigs now, and I did not realize exactly how well I did that season
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Just a little south of middle of the road overall.
Based on need ... below average.

Got a nice 14pot 3x18 speed/range/arm CF of the future and a low-SI 13pot 2B/LF type
(had a 18/17/18 and a 17/18/15 in the low minors - my scouts have to stop treating this like the NFL combine)

... but 2 decent stamina/fielding 12pot pitchers have the "keeper" tag for now.
Peekay

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Pretty ordinary year for me on the draft front.

These are the players still currently on my list (some will be cut for the waiver season):
Pitchers:
2 x 12 potential

Hitters:
1 x 13 potential

Everything else was utter trash that was chopped instantly.
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
For those of you who had "average or "below average" draft seasons, I tell you to appreciate what you have.

If you look at my season draft. One word describes it

T
E
R
R
I
B
L
E

One 13 pot "atrocious fielding" of.... hoping he pans out as a DH, not even sure if he can do that. Then a low end 13 pot pitcher with 43 FP already (FP=field points) which is not in my requirements at all

I had to dig deep in free agency again in order to get my FAs once again.

Long Live the Izzo Curse!
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Was a great year for me, drafted one 15 pot and two 14 pot guys, three 13 pot (released one of them though) and a couple of decent 12 pots. That's more talent than in my previous seasons combined, when the best I managed to draft were a single 14 pot per year.
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Horrible, just kept one except a 15 pot pitcher every single one except three were 11 or lower. Drafted high school.

Previous Page | Show All |