Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> League Scores   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah....still working a bit on the formatting and testing a bit more, but I think it's mostly working.

Steve
Garnash1970

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Great touch! Love it. :o)
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Would it be possible to split the league games information between West and East?

I don’t think people care much about what’s going on in the other conference, so I think it would make more sense to, instead of putting all league scores in the left side and the upcoming matches in the right, put the west league scores and respective upcoming matches in the left side and put the east league scores and respective upcoming matches in the right side.

This would also make the new section look more even and neater. Right now, there’s more information on right side than in the left side.

I would also replace the title “League scores” by “Latest results” and I would remove the word “League” from the “Upcoming League” because that section already has a major title named “League Games”, so there’s no need to use “League” again, and less wording makes it all look better.

But yeah, nice addition to the game.
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just to add that the idea of splitting the new section between West and East would mean putting upcoming games under league scores.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think the purpose of having the word "League" in there is for during Spring training or the Cup to denote that those games wouldn't be included. "Upcoming games" or "Latest results" should include Spring and Cup games.
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don’t know about Spring Training, but Cup results have no place in there. They belong in the Cup page.

We’re talking about the League page here, and a new section there named League Games. Even this title is already redundant. Using more redundancy in the subtitles under that section seems to me completely unnecessary.
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Spring Training results should probably stay in the schedule page only. Nobody cares about other teams spring training results.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Right now, I have only League and Playoff games slotted for the League Scores section.

Steve
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Right, but having the word league in there makes it less ambiguous, and is helpful in preempting questions.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
New update! I like it but I think if there was a way to see how many games back a team was from demotion, that would be cool too

Updated Friday, May 29 2015 @ 5:00:40 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |