Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Injury Prone or bad management?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Meccanodonte

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
130 seems a bit much, for me. Even for a 20 stamina.
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, i've got two SP with 14 stamina set at 115 pitches, and they don't get injured so much.

Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
It's random bad luck in my opinion
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Injuries are due to a combination of at least these three factors:

1. Random
2. Position played
3. Usage

Steve
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
4. Hidden injury prone skill.

;)

I'd bet there's some truth to that. I'm on mobile so I can't easily check, but I think there's a decent amount of testimony to that elsewhere in the forums.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve has told us that there are hidden traits, but what they are is secret. A lot of us believe injury prone is one of those hidden traits. Its possible your guy is injury prone on top of being left out there for a lot of innings. Maybe try cutting back a little, or increasing the fatigue factor in the management settings. It might be ok for him to go long as long as he isn't looking fatigued?
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I spoke too soon, now Morgan (SP with 14 stamina and 115 pitch count) out for 36 days.

Luckily i have no hopes of promotion or relegation, but i should fire my medical staff :D
Balbinjj

Appleton Foxes
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
wow. thats a very long injury.
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Position played makes sense for my catcher, Lara.

Maybe a move to the outfield as he gets older? He specs as one if not the best player I have, but seems to miss 2-3 games every week with injuries.

I know he's not the best defensive catcher you'll ever see, but has anyone else tried to move an All-Star catcher to "save" him as he gets older?
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My catcher recently had four days off. After playing one game, he was out for two with fatigue.

Previous Page | Show All |