Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2022 Major League All Star Projections   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
elonpuckhog

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I had 2 All Stars. One was a real surprise to me - not that Crane made the All Star team, but that he made it as a first baseman. I started playing him at 1B this season but he doesn't even have his 1b. He has 18 errors this season, the most he has ever had. Nonetheless, congrats to him and our other all star Jensen.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Eight All-stars all together including four pitchers, so pretty good All-star representation in Norwalk. Best since I took over.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
3 for me, none of the ones I predicted, and even had the starting 1B, stoked!
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Six Cougars made the East team, with five getting the starting nod.
Lara as catcher
Clemente at first
Gould and Richards in the OF
And Chiba as the starting pitcher
Rice also made the team as a pitcher (starter)
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
I predicted I might have no all stars. Instead I had one pitcher and 4 hitters. But only one got to play, the starting SS. I believe that is probably why my division lost to the west. Manager should have played more Tigers! ;)
Philliesworld

Blacksburg Bulldogs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Three Cards made the All Star team.
27 year old 2B Ray Baily. 3rd year straight as an All Star, second in OPS. with 15 home runs and 59 RBI's, and a .276 avg. and in the top 5 in OBP. He was 5th in the lineup, and in 5 plate appearances, had three walks, and one run. but also made a costly error late in the game, while his team mate Clyde Reed was pitching.

30 year old 3B Kevin Dean. 1st time All Star after being snubbed the last several years. Leads the league in Avg. .326, with 4 home runs, and in the top ten in OBP. Hit leadoff in the All star game, had two hits including a double, and one walk, and one run scored.

30 year old P Clyde Reed, 2nd time All- Star, also got snubbed last year. 10-4 2.78 ERA. Pitched in relief. and gave up one earned run, and one unearned run due to team mate Ray Baily's error. eventually taking the loss.

Updated Thursday, May 7 2015 @ 5:30:59 am PDT
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
3 all-stars, all started, and they accounted for 4 of the East's six hits and both its RBIs. Essentially I had little representation, but they were the only guys who played decently for the East, so I'm happy. Randolph, Doyle, and Carr made it.
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
7 Catfish made the all star team for the west, oddly my closer was not among them. Mitchell started, called it on Riley and Saitou, glad to not only see Gentry start at 1B for the whole thing, but win the game's MVP with a grand slam in the 4th!

Schaefer, Ibarra and Bailey also made it, but didn't play today.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
4 All Stars this year. All four of them made their All Star debut this year.
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
4 Orioles made the team: Morgan and Jennings who i projected (even if Morgan didn't play) plus starting 2B Perkens and starting 3B Stone.

Previous Page | Show All |