Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Awesome Prospect Roars Into League!   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Found Outstanding Outlier, Lucky Snakes!

The Shawnee Snakes are ecstatic! I can't believe this youngster slipped through with so few claims; I think it was 41. I got the last waiver mega-prospect of the off-season!

Harvey Siddhartha Finch. Unhittable fastball that's already a 16, control's 15, stamina 14, potential 18!

The best thing I've seen in 30 years. Hmmm. Exactly to the day. Weird. Hopefully he won't retire so quickly this time around.

Enjoy the Day, people.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Happy April 1st Mike :)
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Lol :)
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Shades of Sidd Finch...

Steve
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Aaahhh fell right into it! Should have looked at the prospect's last name as a clue.

Good one, Mike!
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Man. Wish I could have seen the "prospect" just to see his fictional ratings! Bet they would have been phenomenal!
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, Steve, I think that was the greatest April Fool's joke of all-time. With it being the 30th anniversary I couldn't resist resurrecting it. Yes it was Sports Illustrated, but I still can't believe people believed a guy could throw 160 MPH. Hysterical! And after it was fully disclosed, I got an even bigger kick out of how Plimpton used the first letter of the opening words to spell out April Fools Day. I did my best to imitate that but thought April Fools was enough.

Previous Page | Show All |