Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> World Classic 2022   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My closer from last year who got 30-some saves was on Aussie's first WC roster when there were no games. That's my closest to WC action for me.

Long shot I know but if Olivas deteriorates enough than maybe, by a thread, Velasquez can squeeze in.

I do not want to see whats going on in the Mexico/Texas border at the moment.

Updated Thursday, March 26 2015 @ 7:18:52 pm PDT

Updated Thursday, March 26 2015 @ 7:19:19 pm PDT
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
After giving up 12 runs in the first two games, Mexico only allowed 1 run and 10 hits over the final three games. Crazy good.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Is there an easy way to find out if you have any players on any of the World teams? Or do you just have to look through every roster and see if you see guys on your team?

(I'm assuming I had none this time)
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
You can go through your own roster one-by-one and look for the star that indicates a player is on his national team.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ah never saw purple stars before...

apparently I had a pitcher on the Aussie team. Lost every single time he pitched xP maybe they would have actually gotten past Korea and had a shot at winning if not for him
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Question: Why is Reyna not on the Dominican National team? He is better than a couple of the guys on the team at the positions he plays.
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It doesn't just go by si.I noticed that with last year's selection.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Maybe because he's a short stop with 6 range?

Steve
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So it only goes by primary position? Fair enough, through I am starting to wonder if there is a "stubborn" trait considering he has played 178 games at the major league level at catcher but has yet to get the big "C".

I didn't get a choice on the whole "SS" as primary position, that's all he came with when I picked him up. He's only played SS 10 times, when everyone else who has even small "ss" is injured.

Updated Thursday, April 23 2015 @ 11:02:35 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
National teams aren't selected based on SI. The team tries to select the best starting lineup (by position) and then completes the teams with best available player.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |