Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2022 Season   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Lost series in six games to Detroit. No shame there, they we easily the better team.
cboy619

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
When does 2023 begin? The suspense is killing me.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Looks like we advance to the new season Monday (June 8) with waivers reopening Monday evening. Would expect Spring Training games to begin on Friday.

If you haven't discovered the Events tab, take a look at it. A good guide, especially at this point.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
The only season goal I had made in this thread was to take Yuma to the cleaners in inter-division play. But Pig_Cola's lads played tough and we split the 10 games. Oh well. :)

Dinos had a great season. Much of the season something (starting, hitting, bullpen) was hot enough to win games for us. Stumbled to a 1st place finish, and got some good fortune in a very tough and exciting play-off series.

Also had the good fortune of adding a couple high profile free agents, as well as filling a couple of long open holes in the minors.

Main disappointment is that due to injuries and a close division race, some of my young players did not progress as well as I would have liked.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
1. Stay in V, pref top 3 in my division
Acheived - was in the title race for most of the way through, pulled out for the last 2 weeks and ended up 3rd with some good experience gained for my rookies

2. Find at least one more long term SP
Not sure about long term, but picked up some veterans to help out for a season or two.

3. Keep my budget at a neutral profit/loss
7.6mill profit, well and truly achieved!

I should add a 4. aim higher next season!

Updated Friday, June 5 2015 @ 5:27:29 pm PDT
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
1. Stay in III.3

2. Win some 15 pot players in waivers

Achieved the first goal, not the second.

Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
-Do not lose more than $10 million this season, did lose some money, but not $10 mil. Mission success!

-Stay in at least 4th place.
Or Winning the league. That's good too. 2/2 with Bonus!

-Promote Dean Delaney. Bonus for promoting Tyler Rodgers, but I don't see that happening.
More of a necessity, but I did play Delaney. However he isn't ready for promotion yet. 2/3 (Rodgers wasn't close)

-Team OPS above .750.
.790 this season. 3/4

Updated Saturday, June 6 2015 @ 10:34:22 am PDT
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
What does it mean to set records for the next season? Saw it under the Events tab.
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Welp. Mitchell tied for wins with Peter Bryan, led Bryan in ERA and K (Bryan was 2nd in both categories), yet lost the Cy Young to him.

Saitou won MVP however, wooop!
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@buff

If you look at the league or cup pages our records are reset to 0 wins 0 losses.

Previous Page | Show All |