Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Dang bots   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The bots are killing me this year. First I got pushed out of the cup by a bot team that had 1/2 my rating.

Now the Cowboys are killing me in the league. They are currently on a 10 game streak which included sweeping me :( Its bad enough losing out on promotion to a human team with a significantly lower rating. But if I finish out the year with a .650 win percentage and that dang bot prevents my promotion... Dang bots! LOL

Updated Wednesday, February 11 2015 @ 3:43:56 pm PST
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sorry all I could think about was this humorous article I read a couple days ago proclaiming Skynet to be close.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Bots are generally a lot stronger in Broken Bat than many other games. There are two reasons for this:

1. When the game started, there weren't a lot of human opponents so I wanted the games to still be interesting.

2. Baseball is a game of statistics. If bots were so weak that they'd be losing 35-0 every game, the player statistics would be totally skewed.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, I wasn't really complaining. I think its good for the game. Still aggravating when they are kicking your butt though :)

Especially when the players on the bots team don't look any good. They all just seem to be performing way above where they should. Makes me the think the bot is a way better manager than me. Processor envy.

Updated Wednesday, February 11 2015 @ 5:05:23 pm PST
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball

Sorry all I could think about was this humorous article I read a couple days ago proclaiming Skynet to be close.

Yikes! I work across the street from iRobot... I'm going to be at ground 0!

Previous Page | Show All |