Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2021 Season Random notes thread   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
GreenYoshi

Brookhaven Mustangs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I was shocked that my 1st baseman tore it up in the playoffs. He was *this close* to being cut from my team in August because his line numbers were so bad... somehow he goes Reggie Jackson and thumps 3HR in the series and 9RBIs... gotta love the randomness of this game.

I sympathize for you MukilteoMike, I was crossing my fingers my guy wouldn't blow the saves. I mean it's easy to magnify BS especially in the playoffs.

I'm actually heading to III.4 as well Holmes. Can't wait to see my new competition. I'm sure you and Tiger504 and the others will make it an interesting season.

Hey newtman, I hear you. I'm still crying over Gordon Collins... I'd like to believe he wasn't psychologically over losing out on the MVP last season and carried it over into this year.

Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Playing in a league with guys who communicate will be a nice change. Looking forward to it Holmes and yoshi. :)

I just hope my team is up to the task...barring a couple of big signings I think I'm looking to survive and get ready for a push in 23
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
After having a 7-3 record against the Bowie Gulls during the regular season, they've taken me to the wire in the play offs, currently tied at 3 each! not helped by injuries in the play offs, with both starting and back up catchers out along with my star LF, who was batting 1B since my 1B is my 3rd string catcher! Ouch!(literally)
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
We won 4-2 the series with Billings, see you in V.10 next year!
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My guys overcame my stud reliever's woeful outings, refusing to lose any of the games he didn't appear in. He gave up 5 earned runs in 3 innings, while the rest of the staff gave up 7 runs in 50 innings.
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
THE CATFISH ARE V.4 CHAMPIONS!!!!

Series MVP: The legendary Ricky The Kid.

2 Starts, 14 1/3 IP, 15 K, 0 ER.
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
VI.27 Champions!
V.14 Next Year!

Harris
got 32 saves to help get us here... but then blew two saves gave up 11 runs and we decided to call on... Don "The Closer"
to get 3 saves and no Earned Runs to win it, the Ultimate Closer if you ask me!

Updated Thursday, March 19 2015 @ 6:04:39 pm PDT

Updated Thursday, March 19 2015 @ 6:07:01 pm PDT
Bilbo Shaggins

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
San Diego Padres VI.32 Postseason Champs. Moving to V.16 next season.

Congrats to the Hendersonville Hippos on being regular season Champs!!!
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
After having a 3-1 lead in the post season It came down to the 10th innings in game 7 where Beck, my star closer with 49 games saved during the regular season had a blown save in the 9th and took the loss in the 10th. Doh! Congrats to the Bowie Gulls.
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, congrats to MrTwoPlums for making it back to the top.

Previous Page | Show All |