Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Training Staff!   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Is this roleplay or can we really hire training staff?
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I think solace chose the "Back-alley voodoo doctor" option. Should upgrade to "windowless van with a mattress in the back".
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
No Idea what the heck you're talking about :)
So never mind

Updated Thursday, January 22 2015 @ 6:44:55 pm PST
solace36

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Three more players down so injury's backing up to more player injury games out than total games played. What were we thinking when we hired that training staff to get these guys ready for the season and allowed them to put the vets in physical training rather than play in the EX season.

Next season it's start all the vets in EX season and quickly weed out the whiners early on. Wonder how many games Mantle was out with "coach I got a little sore elbow"? Geezzz.. get a grip and suck it up!
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Maybe you have guys partying it up late nights and coming into the ballpark fatigued the next day. Make them stay at the team hotel and check on them after curfew.

But seriously, you are having a bad string of luck. I just had the same and it resulted in a 6 game losing streak.
solace36

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Another one down 35 day's surgery. Few more and we'll be close to our season game win total, or maybe the injury day's have already passed that number.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
You didn't hire Dr. Nick again did you?
solace36

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
No.. Dr Nick's not our guy but another player went down today for additional 18 games. Add a forfeit button as this is getting way beyond belief for professional play.

We did propose to city council this week our desire to donate land for a new hospital annex across the street from the ballpark. Have enough player injury's now to fill one wing and the healthy ones think there is some kind of injury spell over the whole team and their next. Even the ball girl thinks we may get down to suiting her up and avoids eye contact. It's a weird quiet clubhouse right now.
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow, solace. You are snake-bitten this season. I don't even want to joke about it anymore! That's just incredible.
solace36

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Happy Valentine Day... Ruiz 8 days out with concussion. Maybe was beating his head against the wall as he knew he had to play in the lineup with all the other injury's we have had.

Previous Page | Show All |