Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> In Dire Need of a winning season   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Team rating of 30. Fan mood around 75. Past two season records: 61-99, 58-102. Debt: > -$10 million. This franchise deserves a winning season. A 2-1 start isn't much, but it's a start. Some developing stars and minor league talent are giving me hope that the North Port Knights are ready to be a contender for a league VI title. Watch our VI.29, the Knights are ready to fight.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Debt makes this game tough. I don't know if I could wait out being in debt. I believe you can now sign minimum salary free agents and waivers ($500k and $200k). That should help a lot of teams that are more active become competitive. I'm not sure if that change is active as I didn't see an announcement, but I saw it mentioned elsewhere that it would be implemented.
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, that change has been implemented. Its an incredible improvement for struggling teams that need major league level players now and their current players cost too much. Thanks for that, Steve!

Previous Page | Show All |