Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Leadears of divission haave been deleted and new announced   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
cjmoules

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Both of this division leaders teams
were deleted of owners and new owners put in place

I Smell a rat as big as large as Denmark

This is Crooked
Please make your game is honest

If you are crooked let me know and I will go elsewhere

mduban4

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You've already complained about this in your thread Montgomery New Owner.
A few people gave good explanations for this, including Steve. I can assure you that Steve is not "Crooked". If you can't accept their answers then maybe you should "go elsewhere".
Personally I think this is a great game.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
What exactly do you think someone is gaining by joining a level 5 league? New players joined the game and got stuck in your crappy league? How did they get an advantage out of that? You should be thankful, a newbie owner is probably going to be easier to beat than a bot. Bots are pretty tough competition. You are the one who gained an advantage. Stop complaining about stupid things; its not like people win money for finishing on top. How could you even conceive of a conspiracy here? LOL, absolutely idiotic!
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Joined the game in 2012? Now we know who the cheater is. Obviously a hacked account. How could someone with 2 years under their belt have no idea how the game works?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Players have 25 days to activate a team or 50 days of inactivity before they are booted from team ownership. Any unmanaged team (not in financial straights) is available to new players.

Turnover among new players is pretty high. So unless you think the new ownership is doing something seedy (in which case you should e-mail me, not post it), I don't really see the problem.

BTW, in the states, I don't think anybody considers Denmark very big. :-)

Steve
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve, would it be possible to get an expanded ignore function that worked for forum posts and possibly league news?

I have a hard time finding stupid funny, I just find it depressing.

Previous Page | Show All |