Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Disparity Between Divisions   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ianheath653

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Since we just wrapped up interdivisonal play, I wonder if anyone else is in a league like the one my team's in right now: http://brokenbat.org/league/28
If the season ended today, I'd win the west division and promote with a 56-54 record. If I was in the east division of the same league, though, I'd be in fifth place and be relegated. Mine is the only team out of six in the west with a winning record, and no one has a positive run differential. Everyone in my division got slaughtered by everyone in the other half over the last 40 games or so.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
The disparity in V16 is not quite as severe as in yours but our east division is way better than the west after inter divisional play. Basically we have 5 teams in the east over .500 and only 2 teams in the west.
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You still managed to take 6 of 10 from me :/
I was pretty disappointed at every loss to your division. V.13 was like that two years ago too. I regulated in east, but would have dominated had I been in west.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was in that situation last season, league V.1 is slightly more balanced, partially due to two really bad teams at the bottom of the East and my team spazzing out losing the season series to the worst teams in the West.
ianheath653

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Dwindacatcher, it was your team and Lexington that were the only two I managed to go 6-4 against. I took 5 against South Fallon, too, but that was it for .500 or better. I did so-so against the best teams, but oddly enough, I went 2-8 against both Bayonne and Pompano Beach at the bottom of the league.
Luizmussa

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well the 5th place team in my division is .500 right now and it would be good enough to be 2nd place and just 4 games behind in the East division.

Mine is the same division which demoted a team with 90+ wins last season. Just take a look.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Last season the second place team in my division had 114 wins... 114 wins without a promotion.

Updated Saturday, December 6 2014 @ 5:31:42 pm PST
Snookbone

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just looked at this year's VI.1... the team that had 115 wins last year and finished second is now second again at this point... and the best record in the West is 49-66 .426 with an RD of -111
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a feeling VI.1 will remain hilariously unbalanced until a few owners who have a clue take over in the West there.
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If they have a clue they will just promote without really trying.

Previous Page | Show All |