Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Draft Day 11/28/14   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Went Latin this time. Had my choice of outfielders and went with the 16 yo switch hitter. Another 13 potential player that isn't better than anybody I have. Where were these guys a couple season ago? I would have been ecstatic to get this guy when I started playing. I'm likely going to cut him, so if you need a stitch-hitting OF with 19 range, throw a claim on him.
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
23 si 12 potential pitcher. With a scouting report of unhittable fastball. Already cut.
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Went with high school, still no pitchers :D

I had to choose from a couple of "good" hitters, picked Scott Merritt, and he went straight from draft pool to free agency without even passing in the facilities :D

Updated Friday, November 28 2014 @ 5:24:35 am PST
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Next verse. Same as the first...and the second...and...what week are we on?

One good pitcher that had 11 potential. I think the scouts would have said I had good potential back in the day.
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
After finding two really good infield prospects in the first two rounds, this draft season has gone straight downhill for me.
I was hoping for a pitcher, maybe even a lefty, looked in Latin America and actually found four pitchers, of them one lefty and one righty with good (not very good) scouting reports. I took the lefty, and he turned out to be a 12p who almost looked good enough to keep. http://brokenbat.org/player/99052 Extrapolating his skills in a little more detail I found his ceiling to be considerably lower than the other almost good enough to keep lefty pitcher I would have had to fire to make room for him on the roster, so I gave him some friendly advice not to quit his day job and a flight ticket back to Jamaica.
mcrmoe

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
"Very good overall potential" is apparently 12 si. Boyd

Just when I thought I'd finally caught a break... oh well.
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
"Very good" doesn't means automatically 13+ :D

I've got a "very good" 12 and even a "good" 14 pot
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
8 Potential. I didn't even look at the name, he's just cut.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
got a 12 pot hitter with very good hitting,decent slugging and solid fileding.gonna keep him for now and see how he trains the next few weeks to see if he's gonna be a keeper.

Previous Page | Show All |