Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Customisable player nicknames/stadium names   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just thinking, what with players able to write anything they like on their team pages in the form of a press release, is there any issue with people being able to give players and stadia nicknames of their own devising?

I understand that before press releases, the only free-text owners could have on their pages outside of the forum was their username -which could easily be vetted on application; but now press releases can be submitted unmoderated*, could we not do the same with player nicknames / stadium names? I'm assuming if anyone were to identify any offensive or inappropriate content it would come to light through being reported by another user?

Cheers!

Edit - sorry, presumably unmoderated. Perhaps all press releases are reviewed?

Updated Tuesday, November 4 2014 @ 2:42:05 pm PST
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
I think this seems like a cool idea, I'd like to see what names people could come up with (and how close people would come to going too far if you know what I mean XD). Anyway, its not like the current choices are bad, I think it would just be cool to have some custom variation. As an example, our league has 2 teams named the Indians. Not that its like that everywhere, just saying.
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sounds like a good idea for a money sink for rich clubs.

Previous Page | Show All |