Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> lol,interseting   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
set the dimensions to my park this to 350 down the lines,390 to the alleys and 425 to center with a 12' all around and it spit out 7 total hr's for my first home series.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
adding in the 4 cup home games,a total of 14 hr's in 8 games on a monster field.sure hope the engine balances out later on lol
pleflar

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Which players hit the HRs? What are their offensive skills? How many at bats did they have?

Which of your pitchers gave up the HRs? What are their skills? How many innings did they pitch?
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow that's a lot of questions.
Anyhoo, thanks for the heads up. I'm going to have to keep an eye on your field. I don't care who was hitting or pitching, that seems like a huge number of homers for a cavernous park. I'm beginning to wonder if the dimensions make much of a difference. It seems that you might have to go all the way to the extremes to make any significant variance from the norm.
Optics

Santa Monica Carp
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I did a max ballpark last time. I had all rookie pitchers. It helped alot.

There will still be HRs. Guys with 5 power will still hit HRs.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
went and looked,guys hitting the hr's are mostly prolific hr hitters.one was a decent hr hitter.guess that explains the reason.as to the pitchers,my ace gave up 3 of them,which earned him a scolding from the pitching coach btw,and most of the others came against guys with normal ranged movement.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Part of the problem with cup games and in lower leagues is that you get match-ups between teams of widely different talent level. So sometimes the effect of ballparks size is superseded by the disparity in player talent. A lousy pitcher probably gives up a lot of homers to an all-star even in a large ballpark.

Steve
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
nodoubt my pitching is probably 2 years behind right now;that's why i'm hiring old vets to buy time til my guns grow up.

Previous Page | Show All |