Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Delevopment   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
How well do you think he is going to develop?

http://brokenbat.org/player/73818

Updated Sunday, October 26 2014 @ 2:06:06 pm PDT
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Time is running out for him. If he is to develop in my opinion he needs to play every game every inning this season. You would need to commit to him in rf or lf, bat him 7th 8th or 9th and don't mess with him just leave him be. If you can't find him that kind of playing time then don't even start down that road. His PD is low so he probably won't walk much and his fielding needs to improve. I don't think he will ever be a star but it depends on what you have and what you need. I do think if you want his best though you will need to commit that kind of effort in him.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Completely 100% agree with what Tiger said. The only way he develops is to go all in on him. If you can't make that commitment then don't bother. He won't make 120 SI at 80 SI right now at 27 yo, but he could make 100 for a peak.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I think he's a year or two away from being a productive player. But then you might get a few years of a really good player. However, it's also possible that he doesn't rise much above mediocre and you end up wasting a lot of time on him.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |