Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Attendance Figures   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
thebuzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Really?? Were 7-3 last 10, tied for division lead, play exciting baseball, for fans, while averaging just over 9,000 a game. At this rate may only lose 5 mil this season. Have only 11 players of the 30 majors making over 1 mil a season. May have to cut back to bare bones to survive the losses. Whole league is suffering from attendance.

Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
There are many variables that are in game with the attendance:

Prestige
Fan mood
Team winning - losing streak
Visitor's winning - losing streak
Visitor's fan mood
Visitor's prestige

How they affect, just Steve knows. If you want to see, just visit my schedule and see by yourself.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Does seem a bit low. Hang in there for now. :)

To add a little to what Krakonico said, your fan mood has suffered a wee bit due to your cup performance. It should bounce back now that you are mostly-winning league games.

(I've read posts that suggested 100 fan mood is a threshold for decent attendance, but not sure how much stock I put in that).

Your last home series was against a last place opponent, and you had cold or windy weather in each game. Not surprising it was a little low.
thebuzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Quote by Seca:

Does seem a bit low. Hang in there for now. :)

Appreciate the responses. We improved to 9-1, last 10, acquired the division lead, so hopefully we will see some attendance improvement soon. Actually the whole leagues attendance seems to be much lower than previous seasons.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
How many teams in your league went how far in the cup last season? Keep in mind that if a couple teams did well in the cup in one season, and none did well in another season, then the league as a whole is gaining less attendance from the improved fan mood and prestige coming from doing well in the cup.

Updated Sunday, August 31 2014 @ 11:02:01 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |