Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Is this finally the year   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ReekyLeek

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Having acquired a lowly team about to be demote to IV I didn't know what I was getting myself into. A team indebted by it's previous owner where I couldn't even scour the free agency market to fill the glaring holes my team had I decided to accept the challenge. Finally able to get the team out of its deficit I started scouring the free agency market for any possible potential. Slowly getting rid of old expensive players and restocking the farm team full of potential and lucking out in a few free agent waiver acquisitions such as Pitchers Ramon Arroyo, Curtis Krause, OF Kendrick Walker and 3B Fernando Ayala. The only 2 players remaining from the former owner regiment being Ace Russell Friedman and 1B/OF Rodney Bonner helping transition the team. Things are finally looking up for this team. The season is early but a promising 11-6 start in the league and 5-3 in cup are both good for 1st place which is surprising to say the least after having losing seasons for the 3 seasons I've been owner. Progress has been evident by the wins over these years I can finally see my hard work of searching high and low for talent has finally paid off. Proud of my team and hoping to bring it back to its former glory days.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Nice start...good luck with the rest of the season!

Steve
ReekyLeek

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks, it's nice to see the big boss man so involved in the forum

Previous Page | Show All |