Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Ainsoph

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
good point.
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
and if i feel my team doesn't have holes???...don't wanna spend money on big name Free agents...
Crunchtime

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Then log in once a day, stare at your bank balance for a few moments, then move on.
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
thanks for the advice...

i will stare at my balance daily...

and selling out 65000 seats every home game...it's just going to grow
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Trick is you're asking for a money sink, but don't like the only one that exists. You want something to spend it on (I have over 100 mil too and have the same lack of interest in overpaid old players) but not everyone is in this situation. People with low fan moods and ratings who play against other low rated teams struggle to get by. Any money sink added would have to make sure it didn't end up just further boosting the rating of the high teams while leaving the lower teams behind, because game balance is much more important than sinks for fictional money.
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
It might be fun to add some purely cosmetic options for the stadium or uniforms. Picture that ungodly monstrosity of a statue the Marlins ignite when they hit a homer. If it's totally cosmetic it wouldn't hurt crappy teams to miss out, and the rich players could get an increased level of customization for their teams.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Those sorts of cosmetic changes sound nice, but from what I've seen Steve doesn't seem to have a large staff, so I'd rather him concentrate on issues related to the core game play such as training, the match engine, etc.
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i wasn't really looking for anything...

just wanted to brag about my money and rub it in the poor teams faces...

wow...when i say that out loud...i sound like an ass
Erkuza

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You're core players will get old.

You will start losing games

Your fan support will drop

Your revenue will drop

Having that money saved will at least make sure that you can try and stay competitive while grooming your next group of core players.

At least that is the way I see it
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
my core will get old...but that's why i continue to draft players so when my core get's old...a new core is ready to come in and take it's place...at least that's the plan

Previous Page | Show All |