Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Congratulations to Ernesto Vasquez   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MrTwoPlums

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've been wondering for awhile if other ppl could get the all-time list to load, I've just been too lazy to ask. Everytime I try to load it, it comes back blank. If I try to reload, I get a "524 Error timeout occurred". Anyone else have any issues with this?
Sweetness

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't get a 524 error timeout,but my browser is slow after that.One time I was able to open the All Time leaders page;I was using Internet Explorer.
MrTwoPlums

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, I normally use firefox, but I just tried with IE and I got the same thing. I can pull up team leaders and league leaders no problem, but no luck with the all-time list.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Will look into this issue with the all-time leaders page. May have issues now that the DB has gotten larger.

Steve
bombbat

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
That's a ridiculously long career, My players have deteriorated down to wimpyness by age 33. This guy is 36.
MrTwoPlums

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Whatever you did to fix the load times for the leader pages, it works great now. I haven't had any problems loading them lately, thanks Steve.
MidWest

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What kind of computer do you have,MrTwoPlums?
MrTwoPlums

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A cheap HP laptop from 2006. Nothing but the best for me.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I think this is a server side issue anyway, so it's not really dependent on the kind of computer at the other end.

Steve
MidWest

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Is your laptop Windows XP?My computer is Windows XP as well.

Previous Page | Show All |