Help

Forum >> Help >> 1st season in league 5   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Lolo Smithz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It's my first season in league V and seem to be doing very badly only 10 wins so far. Anyone please help and look at my team. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sweetness

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
First go to your minors page and get all the players that are supposed to be in the majors,put them in the majors and release your worst players.

And put pinch-hitters and have two players at each position except pitcher and outfield.

Good luck.
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
V.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree with Sweetness, the minor leagues should only be for development players 25 or under so you have a bit of clearing out to do but not until you have checked that you are getting the best out of what you have got.

The rule book gives good guidance on the following, which you could consider:
  • Defensive Line-up
  • Batting order
  • Piching rotation and bullpen
  • Then cover for positions as Sweetness suggests

Next. Your team was good enough to get first last year, although a year older they won't have become awful overnight; what has changed is the level of competition. Compare your stats to see where you need to raise your game:
  • Batting
  • Pitching
  • Defense

Nothing looks too bad, all the little 1% improvements you can make might add up to a big difference; and this year your only need to get better than two teams. But likely they will try to improve too...
Sports00

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This is also my first season in League 5.My pitching was great last season,but this season my pitching is horrible.

What can I do to improve my pitching?
Lolo Smithz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you for the wonderful tips Sweetness and Crackit. Just won a 3 game series 3-0 against the 2nd ranked team in our conference. Appreciate the help. Cheers! :)
Sweetness

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You're welcome.

Good luck to you
tetrahydroc

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
sports all your guys are almost 35 years old, thats whats wrong they are just getting worse every week bud, try to find some young pitchers to replace them

Previous Page | Show All |