Help

Forum >> Help >> Pitching Questions   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree.
I used to own Kang, and for all his money he was NOT the ACE he supposed to be.
He got bombed as often as the next minor leaguer around.
It doesn't make that much difference, between a 35yo and a 25yo, at least in my league (hitter's league, FWIW)
tetrahydroc

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
not to mention if you run youngsters atleast they will get better, theres nowhere to go but down for veterans
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Would be nice to have more "situational" options on Management page instead of just "generalized" options that happen between much more often-never for both pitchers and hitters

What situational management options would you like?

Steve
MrTwoPlums

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What situational management options would you like?

Would it be possible to add a player's tendency to swing at 3-0 pitches? I have a couple players I don't mind giving the green light to, but most I'd like to see taking that pitch and I still see most players swinging at it.
rjpj69

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
One thing I have seen that I don't understand. Strike 3 while trying to bunt. After you have 2 strikes you do not try and bunt.
Crunchtime

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think the bunting thing is on the to-do list, or was...mentioned it awhile back.
rjpj69

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well I got tired of my team losing and fired them all! Going with the kids. At least I know they will get better over time!
guimbao

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Are they any pitchers, that have more K than inning pitched?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
There are a lot that are pretty close, but I couldn't find any that actually had more strikes outs than innings pitched. I didn't look very hard though...I'm sure there are a few.

Steve
guimbao

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ok thanks! could you give me the names of those who were close to having the same number?

Previous Page | Show All |