Help

Forum >> Help >> Finances screwed up by BLIP   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
cjmoules

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I Was not able to set up my roster and therefor my finances when the last BLIP Occurred and i am now in Negative Finances and can't sign free Agents. Not really leaving me in a Fair Position. Anything you can do?
Also i changed my Team Colours and Name but when i try to change Cities the Drop Down Menu is Blank. Am i doing something wrong here?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Clubs tend to lose money at the beginning of the season, because salaries are paid out, but income from Spring Training games is really low.

Steve
aboehm15

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I had the same issue with the empty drop down box under change location.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I think all the cities were consumed, so I'll added some more.

Steve
cjmoules

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve i realize how finances work but because of the screwup i was not able to bring my roster down to an apprpriate level.

I Think others may have been caught in the same trap. You are being slightly dismissive here.

Under the circumstances could you arrang for Free agent signees for teams with
cjmoules

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve i realize how finances work but because of the screwup i was not able to bring my roster down to an apprpriate level.

I Think others may have been caught in the same trap. You are being slightly dismissive here.

Under the circumstances could you arrang for Free agent signees for teams with
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Sorry, I don’t mean to sound dismissive – just juggling a lot of issues at the moment.

There are not a lot of players on waivers at the moment – only a few players that are being cut from actively managed teams (because the bot rosters effectively frozen at the moment).

As for free agents, I will see what I can do.

Steve
cjmoules

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank You!!

Previous Page | Show All |