Help

Forum >> Help >> Team Help   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
bum32

Walla Walla Wolverines
V.16

Broken Bat Baseball
Think I may have a thread on this before, but...

my team is a**hole, I need some help
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
2057 season...Your batters are the least patient in your league and they can't hit right handed pitching whatsoever, so those are the two problems to fix.

Can consider firing your manager James "Buster" Douglas as he can't seem to coach hitting.

Updated Thursday, December 22 2022 @ 12:03:34 pm PST
texg8r

Pembroke Pines Gators
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, you did ask about this before, and this is what I told you then:

Go find some lefty bats, you are way too Righty heavy. Look at your OPS vs RHP, it's awful.

It's an easy fix, and now that we are in the offseason you can hit the waivers hard for Left handed power hitting, which isn't really that hard to find.
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
you won't need to look too far for help...you have some very good prospects in your minors

Valentin, Kent move up now, Yost when you get the message for him (should come early next season)...and you will need to suffer a bit of growing pains with them, but they should eventually blossom into solid regulars or even an all-star or two

one or two lefty outfielders needed for a season or so via free agency imho

you have some nice pitchers in the minors, although i think they need about a half season or so before they can contribute to your major league club--spring experience (maybe cup too if you don't plan to compete seriously)

your franchise is in good shape!

Updated Thursday, December 22 2022 @ 2:19:43 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |