Help

Forum >> Help >> Seriour Help Sought   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
mrprogamer2020

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have been on a 19 game losing streak with the same team as the previous year other than 2-3 minor changes. I need serious help. PLEASE!
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Starting in VI as you are, my advice is to get rid of under-performing older players. At a quick glance, Hartman, Nesbitt and Kraus have lost their skills and should be let go. I would focus on players 25 and younger on waivers as well as building your minor leagues. It will be a rough ride with a lot of losing in it before you can win.
Divac

Florence Violets
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree with above. I would add that you should focus on what you already have and prepare for it.

For example you have Enrique Martinez (17) and Trent Nobles (18). Bring Thomas Kraus (35) or
P.J. Hartman (35) then doesn't connect with your timeline at all.

You really should send packing everyone who already declining and sign dudes that can actually be there when your future stars show up. Guys like Alvin Strand,
Óscar Paz or something like that to fill the roster. Try to test and find some talent for your timeline. If you find some useful guys around 22, 23 or younger, that makes different for you.
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
agree you ought to let go of over 30 year old players...and get some under 28 year old free agents with hitting skills for corner infield & outfield, defense skills for middle fielders (c, ss, 2b, cf)...you can find a few contributors

you are not going to contend this season, and probably not next...its your time to grow your team

as your minor leaguers are advised to send to majors, call them up and play them...those with potential will develop well--you will not have a problem finding playing time for talented players stuck behind an experience player on a team in a pennant race: that problem will come later when your team improves. so be patient with your younger players and suffer through for now...your team will improve if you draft/sign talented players, just study the make up of successful teams/players and try to get similar guys for your squad
Divac

Florence Violets
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I just check your lineup and I would say try to set positions more by the manual. For example guy with 8 fielding on a base, lefty players against lefty pitchers etc. I did that and it's really helped.

Previous Page | Show All |