Help

Forum >> Help >> Who Should I Cut?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
So I have a full roster and I have some players I need to cut before Friday, but I don’t know who to boot and who to keep. The candidates…

Nelson - Not sure if he’ll be as good as his minors stats, to be honest.
Bongiorno - He’s a backup catcher, but he doesn’t seem to be that bad at it,
Cho - He can’t hit, but he can run and that defense is *beep*ing amazing.
McElroy - He can hit and run, but he doesn’t have much pop and is only above average potential.
Abel - Also lacking in the slugging but his plate discipline is very good.
Ritter - Has upside but he’s only 9 POT. Does seem to have a rather high amount of PD though.

Who do you think I should let go?
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Depending on your roster needs, I think I would cut Bongiorno first. I agree that he looks like a decent backup catcher, but if you don't have an obvious need for that, then he isn't doing you any good.

My next choice would probably be Cho. Yeah, he has a lot of defensive chops, but with his offensive drawbacks he will probably never be more than a defense-focused bench player for you. That role is only so valuable.
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball

My next choice would probably be Cho. Yeah, he has a lot of defensive chops, but with his offensive drawbacks he will probably never be more than a defense-focused bench player for you. That role is only so valuable.

Yeah, when I signed him I only had one purpose in mind for him, which was that. I ended up finding a few guys to cut but he may be next

Previous Page | Show All |