Help

Forum >> Help >> Team Evaluation   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
spellman1989

Port Saint Lucie Red Devils
VI.10

Broken Bat Baseball
Ok, so I don't really understand baseball other than positions and box score stats. I've been trying to rebuild my lineup so I can hopefully get more wins if at all possible.

My problem is where do I begin? I started with getting better pitchers that are younger with better si.

Can someone look at my team and tell me I have players even in the right position. I try not to put a guy in a position thats not on his position list.

ANy help is greatly appreciated! I tried going by the help/newbie guide when putting players in positions also to maximize the use of there stats.
mrprogamer2020

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sort your lineup Based on BA so my idea for your RHP lineup should be-
1. Jimenez
2. Lorenzo
3. Diaz
4. Lynch
5. Gray
6. Larkin
7. Tucker
8. Russ
9. Huntley
Do something similar to that for LHP lineup. You have a fire number 3 and 4 hitters. Keep them both as long as you can.

Willis should be number 2 in your rotation. Everything other than that looks good. Your Single A players are really good, keep them in the place they need to be and if they are recommended to move up, wait a couple days before doing so to maximize their SI growth.

That is my opinion, hope you learned something!

BTW, would you please give me feedback about my team as well, not many have done it.

Thank You!

Previous Page | Show All |