Help

Forum >> Help >> When am I not new anymore?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Offseason? because I have several people on my roster and some I have banished to the minors that I cant dump right now. My team was about 30 games below .500 when I got it...some of them I didnt even inherit but picked up later lol

...when one of those players is chosen for an attribute upgrade in training...Grrr

Updated Tuesday, June 8 2021 @ 4:32:06 am PDT
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I believe it is 30 days from when you joined.

Your timing is a little awkward. Waivers/free agency closes the day after the cup final (next week). So you are right that you won't have free rein until the 2051 off-season.

...when one of those players is chosen for an attribute upgrade in training...Grrr

This isn't really* a concern. Each player is treated as an individual (rather than your team being given a certain amount of points to distribute). Players don't steal points from other players.

* As I understand it, there are a small amount of points generated from the "training focus" (or lack of training focus). Believe these are parceled out and randomly distributed amoung eligible players. That's the only way a player could be "stealing" points from other players. Not to worry about, as this effect is very small compared to the regular training amounts.
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Good to know. Well if its 30 calendar days until I am not new, that would be June 25

Previous Page | Show All |